Integrity. Quality. Safety.
The world leader in mirror-based LED safety technology.
Under the direction of the Manufacturing Equipment and Facilities Manager, this individual is responsible for performing duties to repair and maintain machinery, equipment, building and facilities requiring a broad knowledge of maintenance skills including mechanical repair, fabrication, and an intermediate knowledge level of industrial controls troubleshooting. This individual will also be responsible for various tasks related to the daily support of production in the realm of equipment and facilities.
1. Participates in all Manufacturing Equipment and Facilities activities, leading to successful support of manufacturing processes that meet or exceed customer expectations.
2. Plays a key role in effective communications and interface between the Manufacturing Equipment and Facilities team and other departments.
3. Fills an integral role in the area of plant and process safety.
4. Provide ongoing support in all manufacturing areas including robotics, vision systems and other industrial controls.
5. Participate in ongoing process improvement initiatives and activities.
6. Interacts with outside contractors, for services relating to manufacturing equipment and facilities.
7. Maintain required logs and files.
8. Perform routine housekeeping activities in the department and ensure adherence to established safety procedures and requirements.
9. Assist with assembly of new equipment per supplied drawings and bill of materials
1. Degree or 2 or more years of experience in in Electro –Mechanical work preferred.
2. Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
3. Intermediate knowledge of:
a. Machine Vision systems
b. Symbols used and the ability to read all types of electrical drawings including Power Distribution, Control Schematics, I/O drawings, etc.
c. Fanuc Robotics programming
4. Fundamental knowledge of:
c. Various computer and industrial control networks
d. Understanding and reading Pneumatic and Hydraulic drawings
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is required to walk; sit; reach above shoulders; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Please include the name of the position when applying. Please, no phone calls.